TO USE THE KROGER COMMUNITY REWARDS PROGRAM:
- Register online at https://www.kroger.com/account/enrollCommunityRewardsNow
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number 83339 or Latonia Elementary, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
Another great way to help raise money for our school! SHOPAROO! This is sooo simple! Everyone goes to the grocery, discount stores, dollar stores, etc. Last year during the holidays they also accepted department store receipts. I've been using this for over a year now and nothing weird happens to your phones, they don't send you spam junk, there really is no down side other than just remembering to scan. So easy!
Simply download the app to your smart phone. Select Latonia Elementary and then begin scanning receipts.
Check it out!